Celtic v Rangers

Dangerous

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What religion is the match to do with?

Catholics and Protestants?

Even though it isn't really about it anymore.

Hate Neil Lennon. He is REALLY ugly.

to be honest the religon part has fell out of it a bit from what it used to be its more a britain vs ireland thing now we class ourselfs are british they hate everything british/english. the hatred has taken to a new level now that the ginger ***** is in charge. whats bothering us so much is theat smith wont attack them and continues to play 451 or 541 against them. looking forward to the cup final now glasgow will be on lockdown for that one now . :D

to be honest the religon part has fell out of it a bit from what it used to be its more a britain vs ireland thing now we class ourselfs are british they hate everything british/english. the hatred has taken to a new level now that the ginger ***** is in charge. whats bothering us so much is theat smith wont attack them and continues to play 451 or 541 against them. looking forward to the cup final now glasgow will be on lockdown for that one now . :D

He really is scum. I think Jela and Laffeetys injury was part of the 5-4-1 this time around, had one of them been fit, he would still have had Healy on the bench to give something different. If we'd played all game like we did the last ten minutes, we'd have hammered them.

Cup final in a few weeks, so i'm sure that will bring plenty more drama!

plus the 1st of three trophies for Celtic this season! :p

we will see about that :D just got my bus allocation there and pretty happy picked up 10 tickets for it including a couple kids which is hard got to wee boys who are 14/15 go to everygame so glad i got them a £10 tickets or they would be £35 like everyone else

Archived