20% off car insurace- rams season ticket holders offer

RamsTrev

Just found this deal online. Why haven't they got this advertised on the main Derby website? Giving season ticket holders like myself a bit MORE incentive to renew.

They're giving 20% discount on car insurance for Rams season ticket holders... not bad, thought i should share the wealth and let everyone else know, my wife is always saying how selfish i am.. https://www.onecalldirect.co.uk/fc/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had another browse, im quite intruiged by this now, they're offering 20% off your renewal price from another insurer. So when my renewal price comes through from my insurer, they'll give me 20% off that?

That's my understanding of it. Not bad at all if i've got it right!

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha, just got £120 knocked off my car insurance. Definitely happy with that! The wifes even happier, shame i hadn't got that extra cash around Valentines day! :p

Definitely worth a look lads and lasses.

• 2 months later...
ha ha, just got £120 knocked off my car insurance. Definitely happy with that! The wifes even happier, shame i hadn't got that extra cash around Valentines day! :p

Definitely worth a look lads and lasses.

Thought I would bump this as it is a great offer and is genuine. Once you have your renewal notice just go to the site and fill in your details, they will match the cover for 20% less. All you have to do is send copies of the renewal notice and your season ticket details. Well worth a look folks.

Archived