Board, players, Clough, doesnt matter!

davethepirat

I have been reading the forum all morning, and i agree and disagree with things people have been saying.

Some people are questioning the board, others clough's formations etc, but to be honest, should it matter whos fault?

The club as a whole has not been performing, you cant push the blame onto 1 individual or group, they all work together to strive and get the best for Derby County Football Club.

At the minute, the team are low in confidence, they need bringing back up. We all know there good enough to play nice football because it wasnt so long back when everything was fine and dandy, if these string of results had been added into the games we won, as an average, nothing would be said at all. Its only because its all happened at once that something has come from it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been reading the forum all morning, and i agree and disagree with things people have been saying.

Some people are questioning the board, others clough's formations etc, but to be honest, should it matter whos fault?

The club as a whole has not been performing, you cant push the blame onto 1 individual or group, they all work together to strive and get the best for Derby County Football Club.

At the minute, the team are low in confidence, they need bringing back up. We all know there good enough to play nice football because it wasnt so long back when everything was fine and dandy, if these string of results had been added into the games we won, as an average, nothing would be said at all. Its only because its all happened at once that something has come from it.

i have to agree

the 'CLUB' as a whole is going nowhere at the moment.

i really have no idea what the solution is.

we have to hang in there i guess and hopefully it gets better before it gets worse.

Yeah I agree too to be fair.

But I can only criticise what I can see happening on the pitch (I, personally, Have no idea what the boards incentives are, other than not spending cash). And that was a poor line-up and almost childish mistakes by Clough were made. The players quite rightly should take a lot of the blame also.

However, I fully agree that if these results were evenly spread amongst the great victories we had, Then not much would be said. So maybe it is down to low confidence residing in young minds.

In reality, Who knows?. But, something needs to change soon (not necessarily the manager!!) because it is not boding well for the rest of the season unless Clough can rally the troops and get us back to being a consistent team.

Archived