Life Resolutions....

Alex W

Instead of the whole 'New Years Resolutions' thread that crops up usually, i'm intrigued in what resolutions you've got over your lifetime? In this case, three things you'd like to do before you die.

I'll get the ball rolling:

1) Take part in the Dakhar rally.

2) Live in New Zealand for a number of years, either for 10 years and then come back or retire there for good.

3) Own a football club (have a significant amount of shares in one), and/or manage one. (I'm not that brainless to be talking about a Bolton/Blackburn, a side like Alfreton Town I mean. Possibly a side out in NZ when I get there)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really? you do surprise me alex,

i take it youve never been to nz then?

watch this film if you can -once were warriors , it typifies one half of nz

and the other half are all scaffolders;)

I'll make to sure to keep a look out for that film :rolleyes:

NZ has the best landscape in the world to me, would love a house over there. Something very scenic and i'll be sorted :cool:

nz is without doubt a beautiful place , tbh its like england in so many ways with it countryside etc ,ive been twice ski-ing and loved it,

and in all honesty its quite backward,

some parts are stuck in a time warp , australia is probably a bit more advanced than nz but still quite away behind the uk,

make sure you get to see that film alex, its not too far off the mark in certain places in nz

nz is without doubt a beautiful place , tbh its like england in so many ways with it countryside etc ,ive been twice ski-ing and loved it,

and in all honesty its quite backward,

some parts are stuck in a time warp , australia is probably a bit more advanced than nz but still quite away behind the uk,

make sure you get to see that film alex, its not too far off the mark in certain places in nz

Will do Trig.

And I realise it'll be like Australia in that sense, I wonder why things are so far behind England etc?

Archived