Derby County mull over new Frank Fielding deal

Day

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw you PM-ing him Mr Uttox ;)

I do genuienly think hes been told something but I think that something is a lie from the person who told it to him.

Oh dear that was something about Byewater and his GAY boy FRIEND.....Ooooooooppppps let that one slip will be all over the DET tomorrow and all over Savages Twitter page:D

Ha! The forces of darkness conspire methinks.

Is this an Alex-Boycie coalition?

Look, I have no idea of a possible take over/sellout or whatever.

I also have no idea of Porto's credentials/hidden agenda/insanity. All I do know is...keep to the paths...stay off the moors...

I agree that its pointless posting summart then saying you can't reveal your source.

If in doubt, burn him!

Yes I agree burn me i know nothing:rolleyes:

FFS, do you actually bother to read anyone else’s posts. You’re basically just repeating what I said.

OK, I’ll copy what I said word for word (almost)...

“However, context is all I suppose. There are some posters I might give the benefit of the doubt to. They tend to be people who, for various reasons, value their reputations on the forum. Portugal isn’t one of them...and neither is Alex W.â€

Considering I stopped half way down the post to reply to it, yes, I missed that part of the comment. Please do try and calm down, it's not that important.

If I have just agreed with a comment, even if I didn't see that you'd previously made it, then i'd have thought you should be pleased that we're both on the same wavelength.

And for the record I could not give a flying **** whether you believe me or not, good sir :p I post things if I deem it ok to post them from time to time, many things I keep to myself.

I think you need to get a grip darling;) you seem to get easily wind up. Alex has an opinion aswell....

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've had such a difficult day trying to wind you up and nobody appreciates me, and the dishes ain't done yet, and I hate the winter, and I get the winter blues. Is that why you went to Portugal? Or is the police still after you? Ah well. Nevermind eh. A good night's rest and I'll be fine in the morning.

Oh dear that was something about Byewater and his GAY boy FRIEND.....Ooooooooppppps let that one slip will be all over the DET tomorrow and all over Savages Twitter page:D

Out of all the players at the club, you pick the one most likely to hunt you down and kill you with his own bare hands :rolleyes:

Bad move, PortugalRam :D

Considering I stopped half way down the post to reply to it, yes, I missed that part of the comment. Please do try and calm down, it's not that important.

If I have just agreed with a comment, even if I didn't see that you'd previously made it, then i'd have thought you should be pleased that we're both on the same wavelength.

And for the record I could not give a flying **** whether you believe me or not, good sir :p I post things if I deem it ok to post them from time to time, many things I keep to myself.

you really are a patronising toad.

Thanks for the advice mate. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've had such a difficult day trying to wind you up and nobody appreciates me, and the dishes ain't done yet, and I hate the winter, and I get the winter blues. Is that why you went to Portugal? Or is the police still after you? Ah well. Nevermind eh. A good night's rest and I'll be fine in the morning.

Well they say a womens place is in the kitchen:D

Now now calm down. Give it take it is the motto on here, if not **** off:D

Give it and take it?

Ah, I see what you did there. You've cunningly let on to us who Bywaters gay lover is.

I like the cut of your jib PortugalRam, I can see you've done some work with coding in your time.

:cool:

Archived