a free night out at dcfc

derbydan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went and i declare my love for Savage what a star ! could of sat there all night listening to him - and Bywater very very funny.

The serious stuff was :- 4/5 players in - of championship/lg1 or lg2 level - no premiership players on big wages - just want young lads to go with our core players - no-one who does not want to play for the club will be here next season - by hook or by crook they will be gone. There will be a Clough/Taylor statue (don't faint Ptr) Glick was very keen and they already have plans he did talk to someone - i guess who was representing you or the rams forum - the Mitchell brothers as Sav called them. Only players who want to play for Derby will be here.Someone asked Bywater about his terrible kicking and Sav took the mick - they asked him why doesn't he roll the ball out to the defenders and Sav said Have you seen our defenders no really ! we have tried that - didn't work - he says he is practicing his kicking - Sav told us how lovely he is and how A.P. asked him in Jan if he had any offers to move and Sav said no-one wants me - not even league 1 or 2 - so A.P. said give Ant & Dec a call -he says he doesnt want to go into coaching as he is to good looking so should be on TV. They will try to Banana on loan next season and want to keep links with Villa and Arsenal as they have lots of good young lads who may be of use to us. They also want to try and intergrate the Acadamy lads in better. Fab night really enjoyed it - if i think of anything else i will be back.

Originally posted by vicky-27;8448

There will be a Clough/Taylor statue (don't faint Ptr) Glick was very keen and they already have plans he did talk to someone - i guess who was representing you or the rams forum - the Mitchell brothers as Sav called them.

David give this lady a star

Vicky could you write something in the Main thread for Clough & Taylor please.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;8442

And what did they have to say?

basicaly all what vicky has said, although where i was there wasnt any word of the statue itself, but spoke of Mackay's winning season incharge very much in the shadows of the clough/taylor era when people look back etc etc.

So they are looking into a statue? great news!, does that mean the petition is pretty pointless now and should be closed? there doesnt seem much point in collecting more signatures.

Great to hear they are looking into adding youth to the team and looking to to keep Bannan next season, we won't be getting the big name signings tho which will no doubt unsettle some fans who think we should be spending £4-5m per player, The DRI need to be on alert for a rush of paitents with slit wrists.

On loan for a season must be a realistic target?

Would he get a place in the Villa team at the moment? I think it would benefit Villa letting Bannan have a full season of Championship football under his belt than sat in the reserves waiting for a chance.

Clough said we were very lucky to get Banana as lots of clubs were after him from prem to league 1 but Martin only wanted him to go to a certain handfull of clubs - which we fell into and he said 'I will try my dam hardest to get him here next season again'

Archived