If we lose the WC Bid......

Alex W

We all, as a nation, blame Birmingham City?

Hate that club, there is a smugness to them. Just saw the scenes after the Villa game on the BBC, that is going to really affect the bid. They say it won't, but a day before the vote? It definately will.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate that club, there is a smugness to them. Just saw the scenes after the Villa game on the BBC, that is going to really affect the bid. They say it won't, but a day before the vote? It definately will.

A tinpot team in a Carling Cup match causing a silly scuffle. I don't think it's going to cost the effort and millions of pounds. It's a minor thing, and there's always something silly going on.

Should USA lose it because schoolchildren shoot their classmates dead?

honestly couldnt give a damn if we win it or not, birmingham fans are kknobs. but i think fifa have a few more reasons to not give it us though

or though i did earn an intresting fact this morning that the host nation who would make fifa the most money would be ours?!?! so we shall see if they are money grabbing ******** or not tomorrow, 9which we allready know they are)

A tinpot team in a Carling Cup match causing a silly scuffle. I don't think it's going to cost the effort and millions of pounds. It's a minor thing, and there's always something silly going on.

Should USA lose it because schoolchildren shoot their classmates dead?

It's not every day that a full wall of police have to physically remove a pitch full of fans after a game though is it.

That is going to affect it, even if it's just a little, and they'll probably know very little of the Villa - Birmingham rivalry. Imagine these big nations coming together in a match if we got the WC bid, they'll be wondering how good the policing will be.

the competition would be more interesting if we were all playing for a WC.

Who'd kiss it?

So the person who wins it is the next host?

The problem is that it would frequently end up being Brazil, and also countries like Russia/USA/[sIZE=1]England(embarrassingly)[/sIZE] that want to bid to prove themselves economically and politically in the 21st century won't have a chance.

So the person who wins it is the next host?

The problem is that it would frequently end up being Brazil, and also countries like Russia/USA/[sIZE=1]England(embarrassingly)[/sIZE] that want to bid to prove themselves economically and politically in the 21st century won't have a chance.

er...no...i meant..... if the trophy was a toilet......

er...no...i meant..... if the trophy was a toilet......

If I personally won it i'd need it the next morning to be sick into after a large drinking session, so I reckon that's quite a useful idea you've come up with RamNut :D

**** the World Cup bid. It's a farce run by idiots.

Archived