motogp

saljet

got any bike fans on here :confused:realy looking forward to seeing rossi with his new team ducati....i think lorenzo will win the title again..what you reckon lads....oh if there is any bikers on here what you got ...i have two a rd 350 lc and zx9

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year will be interesting. First of the 1000cc bikes are due in 2012 and as fast as jorge lorenzo is, he can't develop a bike like Rossi can. One thing is riding fast, the other is helping it get to that stage. So he may win next year on the bike which rossi developed but with no rossi or jerry burgess yamaha will struggle over the coming years. Also the repsol team are having a 3 pronged attack. i think next year has the potential of being a classic. Don't have a bike at the moment but will again when the kids are older.

I can't wait. I don't ride or anything and I've only recently got into Moto but I'm really developing a love for it.

My heart really wants Rossi to school Lorenzo as there is something about him I just don't like. My head says this season will be about Rossi developing the bike but if he can stay close to him on points by mid season he is in with a shout. Stoner on the Honda will be very interesting as that bike has so much grunt, he will get more out of it then previous riders.

So yeah probably right that next seaons will be Lorenzo's again but much closer this time round.

Archived