Some fans Derby are....

rynny

pathetic!!

I was in a pub near the train station last night when a couple of Derby fans asked me about football scores, they said they went to the game but left at half-time what was the final score, and when I said 2-0, they then asked me who to?!? (surely if they were at the game they would have known we were 1 down by the time they left) they asked if Sav came on when I told them I wasn't sure as I had been at work, they said 'and you call yourself a Derby fan?' they preceded to then go on about how 'non-league nigel' was sht and wnk and needs the sack, when I shook my head at them, they asked me if I was a Nigel follower, and when I said he was doing a good job they again went into the rage of insulting him, I had to walk away from them before I said something that would have escalated into something.

These guys were so infuriating, and the type of Derby fans that don't support the club and go for a reason other than the football (probably a reason to get pie eyed)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you ran into some of the cretins who I saw on the train going to Leicester.

For them it was all about drinking, and getting hammered.

They were shouting about you can smell the fkin vindaloo as we approached Leicester. I don't suppose they were at all bothered about the young asian girl sat close by. They told anyone and everyone that they couldnt go for two hours inside the ground without a drink, so thats maybe why they left.

Maybe you ran into some of the cretins who I saw on the train going to Leicester.

They were shouting about you can smell the fkin vindaloo as we approached Leicester. I don't suppose they were at all bothered about the young asian girl sat close by. They told anyone and everyone that they couldnt go for two hours inside the ground without a drink, so thats maybe why they left.

Itprobably was, Ramnut. They are complete eejits. I bet they sing 'loyal supporters'yet they probably get to their seat on 12 mins then they go down at 30 mins to get their drink and watch the match on the tv on the concourse, return to their seat on 52 mins and go back down on 75 to make 'last orders' and of course go to the toilet at least 3 times whilst they are in their seat.

i think i could of been sat near you a bit uncalled for that, or there was more than one group

alot of our fans are idiots

First time I've heard of a fans calling for a manager (outside of clubs like Real Madrid or Barcelona) to be sacked for being 4th...

There's a difference between being disappointed with the game (which I was) and being an ass.

Spot on, I hate fans like these 2, they are the prime example of someone who should go and support united or chelsea where they are going to win nearly every game, and are going to get worldwide recognition for the players and managers they have!

Boro sacked Southgate when they were 4th, what they doing now?

You get all the idiots out for the close away days, never see any of them at Ipswich or Hull during the week. Ruined the atmosphere as well as we just kept copying what Leicester were singing and replacing it with Derby.

There are a few at the others also, I remember down at bristol city, there were a few going round the ground, acting all macho and started abusing the police and a few bristol fans, they were soon put in their place tho!

You on fifa tonight mate? Have you got the new cod?

There are a few at the others also, I remember down at bristol city, there were a few going round the ground, acting all macho and started abusing the police and a few bristol fans, they were soon put in their place tho!

You on fifa tonight mate? Have you got the new cod?

Was that first season back in the Championship? I remember them lot, load of 16-18 year olds bowling around, never saw them again all season. Ye i'll be on, and no i only ever play Fifa really, skint as well at the moment.

Was that first season back in the Championship? I remember them lot, load of 16-18 year olds bowling around, never saw them again all season. Ye i'll be on, and no i only ever play Fifa really, skint as well at the moment.

Yes, mate, it was. I didn't even see them get in so, probably got arrested and banned (well hopefully)

I will be on about 11, Bingo has black ops! I think he robbed it off a kid outside game or summat! Haha!!!!

Archived