Another stabbing death in alvaston

derbydan

A man has died after being found injured in a Derbyshire street, police have said.

Officers were called to Chalkley Close in Alvaston just before 1500 BST to reports a man was hurt. Despite treatment he died soon after.

The road has been closed and an investigation has begun.

Detectives said they could not release any further details yet but appealed for anyone with information about the incident to come forward.

Apparently a lad called Lee Samra that has been killed, just round the corner from where i used to live (benson street). I know it was pretty bad gangs/ drugs ect but just seems more real when its an area you know. I know a few people that have been jumped / seriously hurt recently in alvaston over the past year or so but I can't see it getting any better

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Mostyn isnt everyone cup of tea as a poster but this was one of his old schoolmates or workmates. He has lost FOUR of his former school or work mates recently all to stabbings.

Thoughts are with the guys families and those friends left behind.

Maybe its time for football to start some sort of movement against knife crime - we are doing it with racism so why not knives?

Archived