Has it finally clicked?

Day

We beat Leeds cos we had a settled striker, kqui had hull and Barnsley to settle in now we are winning, what are rules on extending his loan past 3 months?

You can only loan for 93 days max unless the loan is taken out inside a transfer window. You need to wait till January if you want to make it longer.

Kqui will miss

Saturday, 18 December 2010

Derby v Reading, 15:00

Sunday, 26 December 2010

Derby v Doncaster, 15:00

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Nott'm Forest v Derby,

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this season is all about 1 thing and one thing only. consolidation

we know times laast season we were poor this time out we have better younger players and finally a top striker in kuqi who knows how to play.bueno has to be the best championship find from august by far. this season is all about building the players confidence and moral to a level where we can get in the 7-15 finish. even with the players at our desposal its way to early to be talking about promotion even for the optomistic fan.

if we went up know wed be well out of our depth again.

i think in january we must do what it takes to get bueno signed up on a 2-3year deal at any cost under 3-4mil as hes a proper gem. he`ll be worth double that

also it may be worth giving kuqi a 1year pay as you play contract as up to know hes miles better than hulse ever was

cant you have him as emergency?

usually they will allow a goalkeeper if you have none fit.

But i have not seen it happen with an out field player.

But it's swings & roundabouts. You have him 3 games earlier to play when you need him & you should have players back fit for the 3 games he can't play in December anyway.

Is he any good ?

My view is we've flattered to deceive both ways. The run of bad form was as deceiving as back-to-back wins. From people complaining we're going down, to talk of promotion - reality is somewhere in the middle. It'll even out by season end and we'll finish mid-table.

A couple of seasons without constantly banging on about the board/investment/finances/manager, some time to settle and build, and see how we go from then. Would be nice.

My view is we've flattered to deceive both ways. The run of bad form was as deceiving as back-to-back wins. From people complaining we're going down, to talk of promotion - reality is somewhere in the middle. It'll even out by season end and we'll finish mid-table.

A couple of seasons without constantly banging on about the board/investment/finances/manager, some time to settle and build, and see how we go from then. Would be nice.

True true I'd rather have good underpaid players who want to play rather than the likes of man city with about 30 quality players where only 11 can play that all they do is moan moan moan that there not playing. Surely Mancini can't keep them happy forever. I see why bellamy left to be honest

True true I'd rather have good underpaid players who want to play rather than the likes of man city with about 30 quality players where only 11 can play that all they do is moan moan moan that there not playing. Surely Mancini can't keep them happy forever. I see why bellamy left to be honest

They pushed him out because he failed 3 internal drug tests

Archived