Should NC be sat with his boy?

Alrewas Ram

Seemed very strange when we are seemingly trying to battle our way into a game. Shouldn't he be rallying the troops from the touchline?

I also have to say Conor Doyle is just, i'm sorry to say, not up to the task of Championship football. He may have something i've not seen, but we had better triallists than him, it must be because he's American!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does sound like punishment to me, must have been caught smoking and drinking or summart to be forced to watch Derby.

If Clough can see more from the stands than the dugout that has to be a positive doesn't it?

As long as it doesn't effect the team I haven't a problem with it personally, quite a few managers watch games from the stands, Sam Allardyce was one with his hands free kit at Bolton.

We could do with a more manly voice on the touchline barking out orders tho, Crosby's still waiting for his balls to drop.

If there was any aggression in that post it went over my head :D

When Jewell left I think I may have said Coppell, I wasn't best pleased when we got Clough in, I also had a few "Clough Out" moments last season out of frustration. I've had a chill pill now and started to warm to him.

Archived