Clough questions Derby County approach

Day

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure actually.

Match Ticket Concession Rates

Young Adults - must be aged 18 to 21 on September 5 2010 (only available to Derby County Young Adult 2010/11 members)

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/PrideParkPrices/0,,10270,00.html

Young Adult membership is available to season ticket holders and non-season ticket holders aged over the age of 13 and up to, and including, 17 years of age.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/Membership/0,,10270,00.html

You'd have to ring up, says 18-21 but you can only get a membership upto 17.

In all the tickets I've bought I've always bought "Young Adult" and been fine. In a year that will change though and I'll have to pay £25-30 to see a game.

As for the board, it's hard to understand to see when we're moaning about them considering we've had the likes of Robert Maxwell and John Sleighthome.

I'd rather use our parachute money to pay off debt that's ultimately going to screw us over and risk our existance than splash out.

The board have invested. £1.75m for Hulse and £1m for Barker are just two signings that are big money for the nPower league. Most clubs in this division can't afford to spend that amount. So you can't have a go at them for not investing.

Gadsby could have decided to splash out £30m and the Yanks more in January which could have screwed us over. Many clubs have done that and have put their financial future at risk which I'm glad we haven't done in the long term.

I'd rather be in the black and mid-table nPC than be in massive debt and mid-table PL.

so people are classified as young adults at derby until 21?

yes when i got my season ticket last season coz i was still 21 at the time i got the young adult ticket which was £225 this year full adult price £445 but try buyin g an extra yound adult ticket and they say without a membership u have to pay full adult price :rolleyes:

Archived