Clough may look to bring in loan striker

Day

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you know progress isn't being made? just because it's not in the DET doesn't mean we're not looking at players. Sometimes it's better not to shout about all your transfer targets in public in case it alerts other clubs.

well since clough said he was happy with his squad it shows that he isn't going to look for many other players, I really want a season where we finish 12th or slightly above midtable this season because thatwoud show progress, but in all honesty with the squad we have it doesn't look great

Can't please us all aywot?

Maybe Clough think's we have enough at the moment, he see's them everyday on in training, we might all disagree but at the end of the day he's the man who has the say.

It will be a pretty much repeat of last season, even if we get to 12th. We'l beat teams we maybe shouldn't and lose to teams we shouldn't, we're not being told we're going for promotion this season so yes expect more of the same, expect more and you will leave yourself open to dissapointment.

Other teams might have an awful season, teams that may not be expecting decent seasons may have one.

Blackpool finish 16th in 08/09, sell there star defender and sign Charlie Adam and get promoted the season after, the majority of the squad was still there.

I bet if you look at the Blackpool forums pre-season last season I bet they were all talking about relegation as well.

We haven't exactly weakened our squad either......

Jay out - Roberts in

Teale out - Martin in

Connolly out - Brayford in

Bailey in

Cywka in

Varney back

Other teams might have an awful season, teams that may not be expecting decent seasons may have one.

Blackpool finish 16th in 08/09, sell there star defender and sign Charlie Adam and get promoted the season after, the majority of the squad was still there.

I bet if you look at the Blackpool forums pre-season last season I bet they were all talking about relegation as well.

We haven't exactly weakened our squad either......

Jay out - Roberts in

Teale out - Martin in

Connolly out - Brayford in

Bailey in

Cywka in

Varney back

i know what your saying but we dont ahve a right winger, martin looked no good apart from playing cardiff reserves, brayford could be a flop could be good, roberts the same i'm reserving judgement, bailey reserving judgement, cywka not a striker more a creative midfielder, varney isn't any good

Could be, might be, will be....save it until the team has played. What formation are we playing next season? how do you know we're not going to play 4-3-3...Pearson, Sav and Green in midfield and Cywka, Commons and Hulse up front meaning we have no need for a right winger?

How do you not know we are not going to play Jim Smith style with 3 at the back and 2 wing backs in a 5-3-2? once again meaning we have no need for a right winger?

Archived