hi

aguy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get this right, you and your friend want people to sign a petition against a legal judgement based on nothing but hearsay and witness statements... because the legal judgement was based on nothing but hearsay, witness statements and still photography...

seems a little hypocritical to me...

Facebook groups are a total waste of space, they are for people who have no life and obviously no Xbox to play instead.

Harry Bloggs became a fan of wiping his arse with the back of his hand.

Harry Bloggs became a fan of picking his nose with his pinky finger.

I must admit I was tempted to join my very first Facebook group the other day. "We hate Robbie Savage" but I had the willpower to rise above it and say NO, NO I SHALL NOT JOIN THIS CRAP.

Facebook groups are a total waste of space, they are for people who have no life and obviously no Xbox to play instead.

Harry Bloggs became a fan of wiping his arse with the back of his hand.

Harry Bloggs became a fan of picking his nose with his pinky finger.

I must admit I was tempted to join my very first Facebook group the other day. "We hate Robbie Savage" but I had the willpower to rise above it and say NO, NO I SHALL NOT JOIN THIS CRAP.

did you join the kriss conmans one?

buy us a burger will yer mi duck!

It's Kris Trig, Kris not Kriss, Krisssss or Krissssssssssssss, it's Kris. Kris Commons, Derby County's best attacking player by a country mile.

very true Daveo,it's no coincidence that we've been poor since Commons has been out is it?

It's Kris Trig, Kris not Kriss, Krisssss or Krissssssssssssss, it's Kris. Kris Commons, Derby County's best attacking player by a country mile.

touchy touchy!

have you and krisps conmans got a bit of man on man action going on?

sorry man and cripple action going on?

When Derby have been at there best this season Commons has been in the team, the first game he came back even on the radio you could here the difference he made to the team, Bloomfield woke up, you could hear the fans reacting when he made runs forward. Soon as he was injured we go back to being scared of attacking, you can hear the frustated fans groans. He is without a doubt our key player, problem is you can't pick up Radio Derby over in Australia it would seem.

Archived