people you hate on tv

trigger

I like people with talent.Alas that is few and far between on tv now.My idol was Ronnie Barker.An absolute genius.John Cleese,Morecambe and Wise are also up there.Robert Powell is an excellent actor,can do straight and comedy brilliantly.David Jason too.The problem now is game shows and reality shows are destroying tv.They are played by nobodys and presented by idiots who think theyre funny.The main source of the humour is by humiliation of others.Never mind the buzzcocks for example,was good until mark lemaar thought the program was about him alone and he slagged everybody off in search of laughs.Mock the week is excellent but frankie boyle has to get personal about people and that isnt funny.Bob Monkhouse was an excellent comedian who was given some rubbish game shows.He had the skill of having a dig at somebody without causing offence.Clever man.

totally agree Dangerous,

it seems to me that if you've got no talent at all you are ideal for a career in tv.

talk about dumbed down tv its no wonder i hardly watch the thing anymore. im sick to the back teeth with reality tv,x factor pop idol etc all *****

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where do I start?

Ricky Gervais,heather mills,paddy mcguiness,gary linekar,jimmy tarbuck,sid wadell,ant and dec,graeme norton,katie price,cheryl cole,victoria beckham,robbie williams,carol vorderman,adrian chiles,the cast of shameless,jade goody (deceased),lenny henry,lisa tarbuck,davina mccoll,dick and dom,chris moyles,patrick keilty,ruby wax,john mccririck,vernon kay,barbara windsor,john gaunt.

That will do for now.im sure il think of some more

A lot of them are easily avoided. Its the ones who pop up every time there's a new show touted that grate me. Norton is the perfect example of a talentless tosspot, overpaid with no real purpose, who gets put as the face of countless shows to justify the wages he's paid.

And I bet Vorderman is dirty as you like, so she can stay for that reason :)

Archived