Lukasz Fabianski

Day

Anyone watching Porto v Arsenal? Fabianski is having a shocker. First off he fumbles the ball into his own net giving Porto the lead, now he's just picked up a blatent pass back from Campbell, quick free kick went straight past him to put Porto back in the lead.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think alot of clubs should go for Hart, he has the potential to be the next England number 1 for a lengthy spell. Man City would be crazy to let him leave although Mancini will probably replace him with an Italian keeper. Can't see Birmingham signing him, if he is made available I reckon he'l end up at Spurs.

aresnal have a young keeper out on loan, whos ment to be wengers first choice, i think hes at barnet, from all accounts ive heard hes ment to be awsome, makes the odd mistake but for an 18year old keeper youd expect him too

i cant see why birmingham wouldnt try and sign hart, if there serious they will splash the cash to try and land him, just cant see city be willing to let him go, and shay is gonna be there for a number of years yet, its wether city are willing to part with what could be a good asset in a few years time

Archived