BBC Sport website "FA investigates Pride Park brawl "

RAMtastic

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both are to blame but most forest fans seem to be trying to deflect all the cr4p onto the derby players but i suppose anything to try and keep their minds off the only fact that they can't negate they lost to their local rivals even if they say it doesn'y bother them or come out with look at the league card :rolleyes:

Shall we have a look at the league??

Yes we did loose to you, but we also beat you in August... so if i am right in my calculations that makes it a Draw on aggregate (3-3) and an improvement over last season... so actually, you know what... i'm ok with it!

I wasn't on Saturday, I was gutted, i felt ill, and i was a little angry... but by Saturday night and certainly by Sunday morning I was looking at all the positives, and whilst if you asked on saturday i'd have said Yes I care, i care a lot... i can honestly say right now, it doesn't bother me, and i hope that you finish the league 3 points above the relegation zone - and you can put your CCC safety down to us

Shall we have a look at the league??

Yes we did loose to you, but we also beat you in August... so if i am right in my calculations that makes it a Draw on aggregate (3-3) and an improvement over last season... so actually, you know what... i'm ok with it!

I wasn't on Saturday, I was gutted, i felt ill, and i was a little angry... but by Saturday night and certainly by Sunday morning I was looking at all the positives, and whilst if you asked on saturday i'd have said Yes I care, i care a lot... i can honestly say right now, it doesn't bother me, and i hope that you finish the league 3 points above the relegation zone - and you can put your CCC safety down to us

Surely that would have meant that you handed the game to us???

That wasn't the case at all though was it???

On the day the millions of pounds worth of red dogs were beaten and beaten well by a bunch of non league players and players whose legs have gone. If it wasn't for daddys boy it could have been 3 or 4 nil as Ratty only had 1 proper save to make all game :D

Archived