21 Players gone, 5 mil off wages and more to go...

Jess

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your probably right but theres not alot he can do unless we sign a right back, maybe if we sign Hunt theres a chance he could go if a club comes in for him, we'd have Barker that can cover on the right.

I just don't see where he can get rid of that many before signing, Price on loan at Brentford for a start, the defence is pretty stretched again with injuries. The midfield, maybe Croft and Hendrie could be shifted on and up front once DJ has gone we're back to the famous 4 again......oh hold on Luke Varney, remember him? he'l be gone soon as a club comes in for him and offers us a pack of dry roasted nuts for him.

To sum up Varney, Croft, Hendrie and Price I would say are most likely to go, plus according to the OS we still have that Aussie reject on the books Zadkovich.

To sum up Varney, Croft, Hendrie and Price I would say are most likely to go, plus according to the OS we still have that Aussie reject on the books Zadkovich.

i thought varney was going back to wednesday on loan, it was a deal all but signed?

and im sure zadkovich was going back to oz

and hendrie and johnsn, could possibly become longterm, signings if the moneys there for them, then i imagine clough would look to make them permenant

as for price he was shipped out for first team football, last time i looked (was a couple of months ago to be fair, but there was signs they where signing another keeper after a couple of high profile fluffs up by price) so could feature in plans if we dont sign this back up keeper hes so adament on signing, that guy from blackburn

i thought varney was going back to wednesday on loan, it was a deal all but signed?

and im sure zadkovich was going back to oz

and hendrie and johnsn, could possibly become longterm, signings if the moneys there for them, then i imagine clough would look to make them permenant

as for price he was shipped out for first team football, last time i looked (was a couple of months ago to be fair, but there was signs they where signing another keeper after a couple of high profile fluffs up by price) so could feature in plans if we dont sign this back up keeper hes so adament on signing, that guy from blackburn

Hendrie is ours, we swapped him for Jordan Stewart

Sheff can't afford Varney on loan - unless they sell some players - so were are stuck with him for now.

Teale has to go and McEverely - would love Pearson to go but he's signed a new contract - Nigel you fool ! Hulse to if h'es not gone this time, same as Varney. Would like Croft to stay.

Archived