Watford v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because we don't have our heads up Savage and Dickovs arses doesn't make us miserable feckers, I would say it makes us a couple of Derby fans with more ambition than some people on this board.

Since Savages scarf waving antics at the City Ground for some reason people think this has made him immune from negative comments, he has also been called a "legend", sorry but legend he his not, he doesn't have the time on his side to become a true Derby County legend.

My views on Savage can be found across the forum, I see other people have agreed with me also on several occasaions. I have also read similar opinions on other Derby forums.

Dickov is slightly different, I think he's done a great job for us short term, but that's all I want him for...the short term. At the moment we have Hulse, Porter, Commons, Davies, with Vaughan coming back in January, do you honestly see Dickov getting near the first team once they are all fit? I don't and I'd like to see us save the money ready the transfer market in the summer for next season.

Archived