It brings me great sadness to announce that ...

Perky1106

I have too much work to do in the next week. Since I am spending too much time on this forum, I feel it is my only option to stay away from the forum for a few days.

I will be back soon however so I hope you don't miss me too much.

:mad::frown::mad::frown:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have too much work to do in the next week. Since I am spending too much time on this forum, I feel it is my only option to stay away from the forum for a few days.

I will be back soon however so I hope you don't miss me too much.

:mad::frown::mad::frown:

who are ya? who are ya? who are ya

American Literature, you used to be able to get a job at Tesco stacking shelves by just turning up smart to the interview, now you need to go off to Uni and study American Literature it would seem. I blame climate change.

American Literature, you used to be able to get a job at Tesco stacking shelves by just turning up smart to the interview, now you need to go off to Uni and study American Literature it would seem. I blame climate change.

no no no we blame everything on paul jewell and billy davies now, thats the rules

and american literature? thats not even a really subject, not like education studies what i use to do, sit there and talk about your time at school, easy peasy

and people still failed it the fools

I can highly Recommend the ECDL as well...

not because it's any good, but because it's tediously boring and i'm having to do it at the moment, so its only fair other people suffer!

Nothing worse than knowing more than the instructor, and having to answer questions incorrectly because the syllabus is wrong.

European Computer Driving License...

its the new CLAIT - but an NVQ Equivelent - apparently having an A'Level in computing and working in the IT department at work for 18 months doesn't prove I am IT Literate, but this stupid misinformed Microsoft sponsored expense does...

I am beginning to think becoming a civilian is more trouble than its worth

I can highly Recommend the ECDL as well...

not because it's any good, but because it's tediously boring and i'm having to do it at the moment, so its only fair other people suffer!

too true, i, doing mine aswell, only got 9 weeks left but its that boring i just cant be arsed.

not all students are that bad, im a mature student, basically means im older and can drink the young ones under the table ;)

Archived