Preston North End v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic point last night and we're starting to go on a little unbeaten run which is always nice. Didn't get to listen to the match as this dongle I'm using has utter ***** connection speeds, although I have to say I thought Savage played a blinder last night, him and Dickov were the only ones that put any effort in...........that was a guess by the way.

it wasnt savs most memorable performance wqas caught in possession a few times whic isnt good

dickov sounds like he could off been sent off, but you cant fault his attitude

no one really sounds like they stood out to be honest, proberly jay mac could of been our man of the match dont think he put a foot wrong all game

Not one of Sav's best - but he ran his heart out again - Dickov was fantastic - standing ovation - chants of 'sign him up' and 'Paul worked his Dickov Paul worked his Dickov la la la la ' great game - DJ is fast but a but rusty, was nice to see Porter back and Hendrie - Preston are dirty beggars ! and the ref was ***** - how unusual :rolleyes: and the police wouldnt let us off the coach till all the others had arrived ???? don't ask ! Da da da da da da DCFC - 'it's just like watching Brazil' It's just like being in church' 'Sit down if you hate Forest' ' 'Have you ever filled your ground' great singing :D

And well done Nigel for not starting Teale - bad move bringing him on tho - he was ***** !

What happend to you Matty ? you all disappeared down the front ?

Archived