can't bloody believe it

derbydan

set my alarm for 5.30 as usual to get the coach (6.30) alarm didn't go off didn't wake up until 8.30 now i'm gonna miss the match and having to listen on the radio :mad: on the upside the club are giving me an extra ticket for donny at home so gotta listen on feckin radio now :rolleyes:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always set 2 alarms if i go to an away match early - you really wanted to hear that didn't you

hahaha not particularly no lol gutted now especially as it sounded like a cracking game but i do get a free ticket for the donny match :rolleyes: its horrible listening on the radio

set my alarm for 5.30 as usual to get the coach (6.30) alarm didn't go off didn't wake up until 8.30 now i'm gonna miss the match and having to listen on the radio :mad: on the upside the club are giving me an extra ticket for donny at home so gotta listen on feckin radio now :rolleyes:

mate where is your commitment, i left my house yesterday at 10 for a 3 hour train journey i got into derby station at 3:55, and still went to the game

your a disapointment! lol! :D

Archived