Hulse to Wolves ?

vicky-27

The Wolves are at the door - surprise surprise rumours about Hulse going have started.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy is making a shock move for Derby County striker Rob Hulse - and is set to pay the £3million asking-price for the far-travelled forward.

McCarthy is a huge fan of Hulse's and thinks he would bring goals to his shot-shy attack, with the Midlands club facing a fight for their Premier League lives because of that problem.

Hulse can leave Nigel Clough's club to bring in money for new players. He turned down Middlesbrough at the end of the last window, but looks likely to take this surprise shot at the top flight.

The experienced forward scored at the top level with Sheffield United in their relegation season and has come back from injury to chip in with a few for the Rams in recent weeks.

Would you snap up that offer ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolves fans reactions to the rumour in a thread titled

"PLEASE GOD,, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

God help us!!
This is getting worse If true
The same "I have to give up playing soon" rob Hulse?
hope this isnt true hulse is bag of ****
Unbelievable. Lets just hope it's not true.
God no!!! Just bring Vokes back from his loan spell, he know where the net is.
wouldnt put it past mick at all

well desperate times call for deperate measures

dean windass anyone

Plus many more at http://www.the-wolf.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=44493

Is it just me that gets the feeling they are not to keen on signing Hulse?

bywater or camp then?

and be honest!:rolleyes:

I'd rather have Lee Grant, but I will settle for Bywater.

I thought Grant was better than Camp and IMO only Steve Harper is better than Grant in the CCC. Bywater is in the top 5 IMO, with Keiren Westwood.

Also, QPR don't seem to be missing Camp that much.

camp is an absolute tw4t met him a couple of times when he was at derby such an arrogant ****

aye me too, couldnt form a sentence on his own without asking for help, and thought he was billy big nuts when really he was just derbys number 1 when we were struggling

i always prefered lee grant, but neither him or camp could catch a cold, that was there only problem, they seem to off resolved that problem now though

espec grant, hes bloomin good now, and i think we should see bywater get better now hes got a steady partnership in defence, that can only make him better

DERBY County have had no formal approach for striker Rob Hulse with the January transfer window only weeks away.

Hulse turned down a move to Middlesbrough in the summer after the Teeside club offered £4m-plus for the 30-year-old.

Now he is being linked with Premier League strugglers Wolverhampton Wanderers.

It has been reported that Wolves are ready to bid £3m for Hulse.

The Rams' leading scorer has hit six goals this season, including winners against Coventry City and Reading in the last two home games.

He is likely to attract interest when the transfer window reopens but Derby have yet to receive a bid for the player.

"We have had no formal approach for Rob Hulse from any club at this stage but expect plenty of these stories in the build-up to January and therefore we will not be reacting to them all," said a club spokesman.

Wolves manager Mick McCarthy is said to be a fan of Hulse and is thought to be looking to pep up his attack.

His side are second bottom of the top flight and have scored only 12 goals in 14 League games.

Derby have a list of targets of their own for January and are keen on Plymouth forward Jamie Mackie, as the Derby Telegraph reported five weeks ago.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-say-received-bids-Hulse/article-1567092-detail/article.html

camp is an absolute tw4t met him a couple of times when he was at derby such an arrogant ****

i met grant in derby , nice fella, just had his first baby,

seen camp out but never bothered to speak to him ,

both good keepers, but unless you go back to shilts or even colin boulton ,then we havent had a 1st class keeper for years

ratty has been exposed for what he is this season,

a ccc keeper!

Archived