Forest are unbeaten in 10

Day

Yet with half a squad we are only 9 points behind them, only a matter of time now before they are beaten and go on a little run of bad form. With our first team players coming back to match fitness, I believe it maybe a Merry Christmas for Derby County fans.....and no I aint been drinking either.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All good runs come to an end, when you see how much they have been gloating yet have only been able to clock up a 9 point gap on us, I think there may well be a few Red faces come Christmas. Looking at our bench today with the likes of Addison, Croft, Hendrie and Moxey on the sidelines, plus Davies, Commons, Porter, Barnes that will hopefully be back before 2010 I feel normal service will be resumed shortly folks.

Who cares what there doing?

Maybe I didnt get my point across properly. Despite there decent run, Derby County are just 9 points behind them, now when you look at the players we have had out that are returning, I believe we can close that gap very soon. All our negativity and there gloating over a 9 point gap is laughable. I believe we can find our away form and push on this season and finish above that ***** club.

Maybe I didnt get my point across properly. Despite there decent run, Derby County are just 9 points behind them, now when you look at the players we have had out that are returning, I believe we can close that gap very soon. All our negativity and there gloating over a 9 point gap is laughable. I believe we can find our away form and push on this season and finish above that ***** club.

I dont we have a very naive manager,and make no mistake today even though we won has made my mind up we need to change manager and fast.

Reading were a **** side and we was very comfortable up untill he went 5 4 bloody 1 again and 10 man **** Reading put us under pressure.

Another 5 mins and we could have easily lost 3pts.

I think like the players Niges confidence has took a huge knock,yesterday proved that as we attempted to defend a 1 goal lead for 26 minutes. Another result on Saturday will lift the players and Niges heads. Forest will draw with Leicester and we'l close the gap to 7 points. We'l still finish above that lot without a Scottish tw@t in charge.

I can only talk about my own perspective - but personally the gloating and shouting and smiling and party spirit from me is based on our position, and the difference between last season and this season... we are showing vast improvement over last year and we are proving to be a hard team to beat (although not necessarily a hard team to get a point from).

we aren't even half way through the season, lets face it, anything can happen - but we are full of optimism on our side of the A52

bit dodgy that aint it definately need to pick some points up on the road and sharpish but i think this win may be a turn in form for us now hopefully we can fend of west brom now and not let them score a hatfull like they have been have late

I think like the players Niges confidence has took a huge knock,yesterday proved that as we attempted to defend a 1 goal lead for 26 minutes. Another result on Saturday will lift the players and Niges heads. Forest will draw with Leicester and we'l close the gap to 7 points. We'l still finish above that lot without a Scottish tw@t in charge.

Yeah its easier said than done but if our away form was better we would be up ther as well!!! Just need to be more postive in tactics away from home and im sure it will come!

Archived