The Boycie Thread

Day

Incase you were wondering where the pot noodle eating, shandy drinking, overweight poofter is this week, he's laptop has gone in for repair due to downloading dodgy and should be back in 5 days. He text me asking if anybody has been asking about his whereabouts and was deeply upset when I said no. I think the attention seeker wants a thread dedicated to himself so here it is.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boycie, we are all missing your witty post and the lowering of the forum tone, please hurry back we cant take another day with out your marvelous posts :p:p ...... least he will be able to get some work done instead of being on here spamming his days away

boycie, we are all missing your witty post and the lowering of the forum tone, please hurry back we cant take another day with out your marvelous posts :p:p ...... least he will be able to get some work done instead of being on here spamming his days away

you mean u noticed he weren't here??

Why? this is Boycie, the one that said the women on this forum wear big pants, remember him?

it was a sarcastic nice really,

Boycie was only trying to deflect his own embarrasment because we all saw his link to his favourite online retailer where he purchases his under garments from

http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/browse/3-lille-supreme-fit-all-in-one-3242/

Archived