The Neighbours got his balls out

Day

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read in the paper that 60 odd people got crushed in Birmingham for the Christmas lights turn on at.....1.30pm, eh? first of all it aint Christmas yet and why the feck would you switch em on in the middle of the afternoon?

Read in the paper that 60 odd people got crushed in Birmingham for the Christmas lights turn on at.....1.30pm, eh? first of all it aint Christmas yet and why the feck would you switch em on in the middle of the afternoon?

wasn't it like a saturday afternoon? apparently they went sick coz jls were there performing we'll probably get bloody alan carr or julian clary something like that again up here :rolleyes:

i love christmas lol proper family time ofcourse the footy on boxing day is a bonus too :D will be travelling down for the on the bsa coach (blackpool supportes association) so i will be very happy if we win lol if we don't i will have me headphones in on full blast all the way home :D

i personally prefer new year but the kids are counting down the days,

our tree will go up on the 1st, i hate doing it so they will decorate it, i will put all the ornaments out cus everyone else does em wrong and i have ocd i think so god help em if they put them in the wrong place :frown:

Archived