Favourite/least favourite pundits

Posh Ram

Favourite: Gary Neville. Very knowledgable about the game and strikes me as genuinely hungry to learn more about the game. Also love Carragher. On terrestrial, Lee Dixon is the best imo.

Least favourite: Savage and Townsend are obviously appalling. I'll say Garth Crooks, he's rude and condescending and his Team of the Week selections are an absolute joke.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

Favourite: Gary Neville. Very knowledgable about the game and strikes me as genuinely hungry to learn more about the game. Also love Carragher. On terrestrial, Lee Dixon is the best imo.

Least favourite: Savage and Townsend are obviously appalling. I'll say Garth Crooks, he's rude and condescending and his Team of the Week selections are an absolute joke.

Big fan of Lee Dixon too... he does the color on most US broadcasts, alongside former Radio Derby man, Arlo White. 

In fact, we get really good analysis over here: Dixon, Graeme LeSaux, Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe, all on NBC. Fox (no surprise) is comparatively weak -- they even have a guy who explains the rules, which is a bit embarrassing. 

Archived