Bryan Hughes joins on loan from Hull City

Day

Not sure we're in the position to be thinking about getting better than what we have when the numbers are so low, it was tongue in cheek saying sign him up and I doubt or should that be hope Cloughie is thinking of keeping him.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure we're in the position to be thinking about getting better than what we have when the numbers are so low, it was tongue in cheek saying sign him up and I doubt or should that be hope Cloughie is thinking of keeping him.

Just think its a pointless thing to bring in someone thats no going to do anything but cost us more money and not add any more strength.

"For some reason there has been a fall-out with Phil (Brown), but that will stay behind closed doors.

"I have had numerous conversations with Phil about why he is not playing me, but he wants his own way and he is going his own way, so you just have to accept that as a player.

"He is the manager at the end of the day and he makes the decisions.

"But I have always believed in my own ability. I believe I've still got a lot to offer and, hopefully, I can show that.

"I am looking to get my career going again. This is a great opportunity for me to come to Derby and play games and try to help the team."

Archived