Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

CumbrianRam

bywater , connoley, teale moxey, croft dickov, barker

will all do ok in the next division down.

get rid of these plodders asap in my opinion:frown:

Bywater is a quality keeper for the Championship, he messed the wall up for the first but show me a keeper that doesnt make the odd mistake. I also feel sorry for Croft as he takes players on and gets into a position to cross and the only person trying to get into the area is Hulse that has 2-3 defenders stuck on him, if we had 2-3 players ourselves getting into the box I can see Croft becoming an asset to the team. At the moment he seems to drift out of the games and I don't blame him, I would get pissed off making runs to put balls in for one player.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the object - according to Glick was to celebrate our 1st tv appearance.

Erm.. WOW... :eek:

i really can't figure out if that is a worrying show of over Americanisation, a sign Glick totally misunderstands Football, or whether he totally under-rates Derby and see's a TV appearance as a major achievement for such a club...:confused:

Either way im not sure its a good sign!

I went to the game and my t-shirt got chucked in frustration

the object - according to Glick was to celebrate our 1st tv appearance with a 'show of white'.

:eek:

We have been on Sky many times before and we were on ITV last year getting mauled 4-0 by Man Utd in the FA Cup.

Archived