Ten men... We only had 10 men

PistoldPete2

good news is we won 2-1 away when we only had 10 men, just like against forest.

bad news is that qpr only had 10 men, ( just like you know when) , but lost to forest. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he not play well? Bit worried about incey I think he needs a goal or two. But I said before the game we need to have a playmaker in midfield. Without thorne or hughes in the side we will not have the possession we are used to. 

Did he not play well? Bit worried about incey I think he needs a goal or two. But I said before the game we need to have a playmaker in midfield. Without thorne or hughes in the side we will not have the possession we are used to. 

Seems to be low on confidence. He was double-marked quite a bit yesterday, and there was one occasion where he beat the first man, cut inside the second and whereas last season he would have probably stroked the ball into the far corner, yesterday he turned back again and the chance was gone.

Seems to be low on confidence. He was double-marked quite a bit yesterday, and there was one occasion where he beat the first man, cut inside the second and whereas last season he would have probably stroked the ball into the far corner, yesterday he turned back again and the chance was gone.

we're not firing on all cylinders yet but it will come. 

Archived