Shaun Barker article

utisbug

Really?

Isn't that what the people want from the BBC, "living the story", a local guy giving you the news.

Do you think that is all what he does at the club now. As a senior media guy, I wouldn't be surprised if he drafted most statements, releases, oversaw video production and media planned/managed all future information be it on a cooperate level or public as well as managing news flow etc... 

It'd be nice if the videos were presented by a cool looking dude in a trench coat and had Kraftwerk on the soundtrack though

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allegedly mrs tudgay may or may not have taken more of a shine to the manager at that time than the player himself did...if the rumours are to be believed... 

I was gutted he was my favourite player at that time. Somebody could absolute fire a ball into him and he'd trap it dead every time, he was the yin to Theo Robinsons yang

Yes that was the rumour at the time , even think it was intimated that it went as far as the "family" way !

Tudgay will always be seen as a Ram for me , great bloke just a shame he had to play for the scum

Feel terrible for the bloke, really wish someone in Lg1 or 2 would give him a trial. Worked incredibly hard to be able to play football again, but i doubt anyone will take a chance on him due to age, nature of injury, likelihood of injury reoccurring, not playing competitively for several years. Very sad.

Think he could do a job for somebody at league 1 / 2 level after all look at Giles Barnes right now after he was virtually written off some years ago

Archived