Birmingham Grand Prix

Ovis aries

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mo Farah is not running because he is emotionally drained .

He wants to stop eating that Quorn sh ite and get some proper meat down him , and grow some big cahones

​Seeing as everyone and his wife are now questioning whether his coach has been involved in doping, I can half understand where he's coming from - but his absence will just prompt more questions.

Farah owes everything he has to British athletics and should have shown more respect to the supporters , if he has nothing to hide what's the problem.

​Where do you get this 'Mo Farah owes everything to British Athletics' bit from? The story is that he's gone to the USA confront his coach - although I'm pretty sure that you have your suspicions that he's running away.

Edit:

I've thought about this again and I agree that he should have shown more respect for the fans. I presume that you were there and that's why you are so brassed off?

​Where do you get this 'Mo Farah owes everything to British Athletics' bit from? The story is that he's gone to the USA confront his coach - although I'm pretty sure that you have your suspicions that he's running away.

Edit:

I've thought about this again and I agree that he should have shown more respect for the fans. I presume that you were there and that's why you are so brassed off?

​He,s not running away , he's going home , he lives in Portland , Oregon.

There were a lot of disappointed people at the meet , I was not among them , I don't get to far from home anymore.

I did watch it on TV and most of the commentators and former athletes where not best pleased .

​He,s not running away , he's going home , he lives in Portland , Oregon.

There were a lot of disappointed people at the meet , I was not among them , I don't get to far from home anymore.

I did watch it on TV and most of the commentators and former athletes where not best pleased .

​I was going by this article (after all, everyone believes newspapers on here)...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/jun/07/mo-farah-flies-us-confront-alberto-salazar-doping-allegations

​MSN?

I feel dirty now. You've polluted my Mac, you git. That stuff doesn't wipe off.

​Not really .

Git
1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
2. A person who feels justified in their callow behaviour.
3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.

​Not really .

Git
1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
2. A person who feels justified in their callow behaviour.
3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.

Arse

1. A pretentious tosser who thinks that it is clever to have a latin monicker

Apologies, Ovis Aries.. 

I genuinely thought that you had made up the 'git' definitions for my benefit, so I responded 'in kind'. It was wrong of me to do so, and not clever.

Archived