Preston Fan

LesterRam

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a Preston fan who pretended that she was terminally ill with cancer, but there have been many reports that the woman involved in 'shirtgate' wasn't a Preston fan but was there to watch a kids' game before the League 1 playoff final. Now of course those reports have come from Preston North End and their fans, so they might fall into the "They would say that, wouldn't they?" category.

Sith Happens

It was a Preston fan who pretended that she was terminally ill with cancer, but there have been many reports that the woman involved in 'shirtgate' wasn't a Preston fan but was there to watch a kids' game before the League 1 playoff final. Now of course those reports have come from Preston North End and their fans, so they might fall into the "They would say that, wouldn't they?" category.

​I dont know if anything is being done against the woman who pretended she had terminal cancer, i dont even know if what she did was a crime. It should be though, and 250 hours community service working in a hospice or hospital with patients who are dying of cancer would soon make her realise what a terrible thing she did.

​I dont know if anything is being done against the woman who pretended she had terminal cancer, i dont even know if what she did was a crime. It should be though, and 250 hours community service working in a hospice or hospital with patients who are dying of cancer would soon make her realise what a terrible thing she did.

​It's not a crime, but it's deceitful, hurtful and pretty sad.

Archived