Derby v Nottingham

Perky1106

Originally posted by mcapple;32040

most forest fans dont want an ikea type stadium, i hope you get it. how proud will you be to get ghana v denmark or south korea v chile ?

enjoy

At least we will be worthy enough of gettin an international!!! lol

Think ur new stadium will be too far out of city centre for it to work!! Surely need to redevelop the shitty ground to make best bid!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fo**st wont get it as the ground isnt good/big enough and the area is like Beirut.I think it will be between Derby and leicester,both new fully functional stadia with corporate facilities aplenty ( a must).Derby have had more England friendlies and recently the ladies FA cup final( for what that was worth) so they probably have a better relationship with the FA.

Originally posted by Dangerous;32208

fo**st wont get it as the ground isnt good/big enough and the area is like Beirut.I think it will be between Derby and leicester,both new fully functional stadia with corporate facilities aplenty ( a must).Derby have had more England friendlies and recently the ladies FA cup final( for what that was worth) so they probably have a better relationship with the FA.

It's worth nothing... every club gets a go at hosting that... and Forest are the only club to be asked to host it twice on the bounce... so that one kinda back fires!

Archived