Women of the forum help needed

Day

Right, it's the missus's birthday next month and as well as her presents I'm thinking of getting her a.......engagement ring, yep thats right an engagement ring, she's been banging on for months about it so thought I'd get the credit card out to shut her up - sorry ladies.

Here's the problem, she doesn't wear any rings, I've just been through her box and can't find any old rings either. Without asking her which would make it pretty obvious is there any way I can go about finding her ring size?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by trigger;31134

try 1st with a wet finger ,

then move onto a carrot,

then a courgette,

then a cucumber ,

and then a telegraph pole (nicely sanded down to avoid splinters)

hope this sensible answer helps?

trig with the serious answer as always lol a telegraph pole!!??? what are the women like in oz lol

Originally posted by Thornhill;31140

You can get a ring altered anyway, can't you?

yeh but it has better effect if its the right size when you buy also then you don't get the ear ache about not knowing her size ect you know what these fickle women are like lol

why don't you go shopping wih her and walk past a jewellers and jst try and get it in the conversation!! Obviously without being too blatant about it! You could have a lok at some mens ring and ask her wat size she thinks u are and then ask hers for comparison!! lol I doubt she will moan about u takin her shoppin lol:)

Originally posted by Jess;31147

why don't you go shopping wih her and walk past a jewellers and jst try and get it in the conversation!! Obviously without being too blatant about it! You could have a lok at some mens ring and ask her wat size she thinks u are and then ask hers for comparison!! lol I doubt she will moan about u takin her shoppin lol:)

the only problem then is the plastic will take a battering lol coz we all know women can't just window shop even though after visiting 28 shops they end up going back to the first one and buying what they saw in there

Well if u love her enough to marry her then i think this is the least u could do to make it perfect lol a man's credit card is for the sole use of their partner, seeing as i have taken over control of my boyfriends wallet lol

But if we didn't do that then we would end up buying somethin in haste, get home, hate it and then decide to drag u back into town to return and go and buy the original lol And then ended up buying even more stuff on the 2nd trip lol

Kin ell this is soounding expensive, think I might just have to go along with it when she brings it up next and ask her what ring she likes and try and ask her what size. Don't like the idea of taking her shopping.

DAVID!

being serious m8 just for once!

they say your wife TO BE is the resemblance of the mother in law, TAKE HEED NOW!

take a look at the mother in law to be before you do anything rash!

if the mother in law is someone you,d like to bone @ 60 then marry her!

if the mother-in -law looks like a bulldog licking pee off a nettle then leave well alone ,

SERIOUSLY M8 GOOD LUCK !

Archived