Lee Camp

Dangerous

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dangerous;30628

Covered himself in glory again today. For a so called Derby fan he has a funny way of showing it.I hope that the Derby faithful give him hell at Pride Park as well as tyson and billy davies.

from all accounts I don't think he had a great time at derby as a player, but its always odd to see somebody who supports another team play for the rivals, i think you are aware we have a judas too !! cant wait now for the rematch, atmosphere is always electric when we play each other, i didnt see the tyson incident, sadly id gone, if he did provoke the derby fans, he is a moron, all be it a fast moron who gave your full back a hard time...a moron none the less.

He didnt have a great time at Derby.Personally I didnt rate him too highly but he was a capable keeper.He is trying to make the fo**st fans love him,fair enough but he is doing it in front of the Rams fans faces..and in their faces on purpose.

Kris Commons didnt show up today.He often doesnt against your lot,either bottles it or tries too hard.

years ago i sat next to him at the end of year dinner, and i kid you not he didnt speak to anyone on the table, and when we tried to make conversation he new nothing bout anything, for a supposed derby fan he didnt seem to care at all that night, where as michael johnson went out of his way to talk to every guest in there

and i quite liked him in the sticks, he couldnt catch a cold mind you when he was with us so he did have his dodgy moments

was chatting to my dad earlier about what went off yesterday and he told me story about Camp.

me dad use to work for Derby with the youth team and they went to switzerland for a mini comp, one night there was a knock on me dads room door and he was told to bring his bag as gay boy had an injury. when me dad got there camp was layed out on the floor with bloody comming from his nose.

he got knocked the f**k out for being a cocky little twonk and thinking he was all that to some swiss lads

see some things never change, least when his footy career is over he will be able to get a job on gay tv nightly

Archived