derby third kit?

sheepyderf

I went to the club shop on release day of the home kit and went to the wesfield centre for the away kit launch.

I was a bit dissapointed that we have exactly the same template(still bought them both though) for home and away, and was wondering when we play Newcastle both kits will clash with their home kit.

Have they done this on purpose to milk another £40 from the fans?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by David;26547

We're keeping the 'Argentina' 3rd kit from last season, I guess we will wear that for Newcastle away.

Are we? I'm pretty sure we're not. It went on sale last season for about a tenner. I wouldnt be surprised if they did the same as last season and just randomly wore it for some away game

Was on the OS I'm sure it was although all the kit articles have been taken off the site. It was mentioned on here somewhere just trying to find it as I said it was strange it went on sale when we were keeping it.

I would happily pay £40 for the "argentina" kit as long as they re-printed the sponsor so it doesn't wash off as soon as it goes in the washing machine.

Do they not test kits for faults like this?

The best ones in my opinion are the old errea kits where it was printed into the shirt, i still have it and it still looks as good as when i bought it.

Archived