Derby County End of Season Statistics 2013/2014

betstatz

Hi everyone, 

I have been posting the betstatz statistics on here over the course the season and since the fans enjoy them I thought I would share with you all our end of season stats on Derby County. With the big game on Sat 24 May it may even help pick a winner! 

Good luck for Saturday! As ever, I hope this is not taken as spam, there are no links, purely stats for the fans. 

All the statistics are across English football - from Premier League through to League 7

Best Attack in League: Derby have the best attack in their league this season with 84 goals in 46 league games betstatz.com/reports

Best Home Attack in League: Derby have the best home attack in their league this season with 46 goals in their 23 home league games

Best Away Attack in League: Derby have the best away attack in their league this season with 38 goals in their 23 away league games

Scored Per Half: In 2013/2014 Derby have scored 40 of their 84 goals in the first half (48%), with the other 44 coming in the second half (52%

Average Points: Derby have won an average of 1.85 points per game from 46 league games, ranking #34 in England in 2013/2014

Average Points won at Home : Derby have won an average of 2 points per game from their 23 league games at home, ranking #41 in England in 2013/2014

Average Points Away: Derby have won an average of 1.7 points per game from their 23 league games away from home, ranking #32 in England in 2013/2014

Clean Sheets: Derby have kept 13 clean sheets in 46 league games (28.26%), ranking #85 in England in 2013/2014

Clean Sheets Home: Derby have kept 7 clean sheets in their 23 league games at home (30.43%), ranking #107 in England in 2013/2014

Clean Sheets Away: Derby have kept 6 clean sheets in their 23 league games away from home (26.09%), ranking #80 in England in 2013/2014

Average Scored: Derby have scored an average of 1.83 goals per game over 46 league games, ranking #34 in England in 2013/2014

Average Scored Home: Derby have scored an average of 2 goals per game over their 23 league games at home, ranking #39 in England in 2013/2014

Average Scored Away: Derby have scored an average of 1.65 goals per game over their 23 league games at home, ranking #38 in England in 2013/2014

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby beat Brighton four times, Brighton beat Leicester City twice (the only team to do the double over us) and City beat Derby twice. As you say, funny old game.

Best of luck tomorrow: I shall be watching, sipping a glass of the local red, so it better be a good 'un!

Derby beat Brighton four times, Brighton beat Leicester City twice (the only team to do the double over us) and City beat Derby twice. As you say, funny old game.

Best of luck tomorrow: I shall be watching, sipping a glass of the local red, so it better be a good 'un!

Leagues can throw up funny things like that, for instance Peterborough relegated did the double of the Champions of 12/13 Cardiff in that season.

Archived