Crun

Thornhill

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Thornhill;24031

is this chap our first proper away fan? (I know we have a few red dogs but none that have found the fourm of their own accord)

How did you find the forum chap?

Just googled Derby County.

Originally posted by rams71;24033

he seems a decent chap to me

Why thank-you. I try not to annoy on forums of other teams. I can't stand abusive postings on the Posh forums by opposition fans. Maybe I am just old-fashioned or plain old?

Originally posted by Crun;24036

Why thank-you. I try not to annoy on forums of other teams. I can't stand abusive postings on the Posh forums by opposition fans. Maybe I am just old-fashioned or plain old?

i agree with you mate,i enjoy banter but when it descends into name-calling,bad language,personal attacks etc which happens on a few boards i cant be bothered with all that so maybe im getting old too

Originally posted by rams71;24037

i agree with you mate,i enjoy banter but when it descends into name-calling,bad language,personal attacks etc which happens on a few boards i cant be bothered with all that so maybe im getting old too

We were told by Leeds fans that they were our cup final in several forums and on the 606 boards, now look where they are...!

Rangers fans were bad when Posh were down to play Celtic in a pre-season friendly too...

why do people do the name calling thing, its a bit pathetic, i maintain the best awaydays ive been to is where ive ended up with the away fans after the game,

i think its great to talk to people witha different view of the game, well that and they always end up buying me drinks!

I believe he is the first non-Forest away fan on the forum but to be fair he has admitted he's not been fully converted to the Posh yet so it's our job to show him the Cloughie love. I personally like to hear from away fans as long as they have not come on to be abusive or a plain WUM like the Forest fan the other day with the Bodde & Park Sung rumours, they'l be banished faster than you can say WUM.

Archived