Congratulations - thought on Wembley last year

ERob

Hi

Palace fan here. Well done on reaching the playoff final. I was on this board a couple of years ago but thought i'd come back with some info for Wembley based on last year's experience.

Last year the ground acoustics were rubbish for singing. The club Wembley ring of seat (the middle tier ) really broke things up. It was particularly bad last year as most club Wembley seats were not available for fans of the two clubs but I think this year they may be released to the clubs.

Great to hear you have a singing section - a definite advantage.

Travel last year was a nightmare. After the post match celebrations it took about an hour to get from the stadium to the tube station which meant i missed my last train back to Cumbria. So if using public transport allow plenty of time to get to the station.

If you are going by car parking is difficult but you can get information at this site - http://carparknear.co.uk/Wembley.html. They also have a stadium plan.

Finally good luck for the final - we'll be rooting for you! 

PS Chris martin had a time at Palace. Didn't really make it with us but glad he's doing well now.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middle tier. I think they may be available for the clubs now. Originally they were club wembley for play offs. Then that changed, but last year as a one off they were club wembley again as the community shield wasn't played at wembley. So to give club wembley ticket holders the right number of matches they included championship play off final (although not league one or two). So hopefully you'll be ok this year.

Archived