entertainment room?

MrOrdinary

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically when I cocked up the database we didn't have a Entertainment room and to make things easier for when I reinstalled the old posts database it would make my life easier having the same forum structure.

With a new version of vBulletin out next month I'm going to hold off making any changes until we see what it's like and if we are going to make the upgrade or not.

It's all personal preference to be honest, I prefer less boards which are full than having to scroll down past empty non active boards. Forums such as the DET I find are non user friendly, for a complete forum amateur looking to get on and have a say it can be abit confusing then if you post on the wrong board you get shot down by the regulars and I would guess a high percentage wouldn't bother returning.

Being a small forum having empty non-active boards can look to guests that the forum isn't used very much, I know personally if I'm looking for info on a forum if I see alot of boards with 0 or under 100 threads on a several boards I'l look elsewhere as with experience those forums are less active.

Everyone is different at the end of the day but seeing as I run this place I have the final say like it or lump it .

Although the Entertainment room will no doubt return soon.

Archived