Lesson from Arnold

hope60

Should we all now trust NC's judgement in signing non league players after the performance of Ben Pringle last night.Too many fans on forums seem to think they have more knowledge about the game than the people who are managing our club.Because they have never heard of a player,the assumption is that they won't make the grade.

Ben Pringle was by far Ilkeston Town's best player last season,and in a good team.He is still only a kid in football terms.

Trust the management.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We must keep the faith - i have said this all along, we knew there would be no big name signings yet some people still seem surprised by it, we know some of these lower league players have turned out to be great finds - sounds like Pringle had a great game last night as well - if he is one for the future then i like the future.

I'm not being negative but it was only one game and that was against Arnold, I just hope he continues playing well and is able to break into the first team at some point and puts these nagging doubts in the back of my mind to rest.

Clougie is taking this club in a different direction, somthing I have never seen in my lifetime supporting Derby and I will admit I'am nervous but excited at the same time. Signing Barker today has gave me a confidence boost and when you sit back and think we will also have Green, Addison and Leacock back which we missed badly last season, Porter will be fit and ready to go, plus Barnes will hopefully be out to impress in a bid to attract Premiership interest again we could be in for a decent season.

My only main concern is the backup we have available, on paper we have a decent starting 11, beyond that we're a little weak still. If we can avoid the long term injuries that plagued us last season we'l be alreet.

i have faith allways have and allways will, proberly a bit to much faith if im being honest

but we cant get over excited now, it was only arnold town, i think he could end up being half decent, he showed some good touches at burton in his 5 minutes

Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body, I know not everybody has got a body like you....sorry about that all this faith has got George Michael stuck in my head. Well I guess it would be nice if we could go unbeaten in pre-season and take it from there, Peterbrough at home first game is a massive game for the players and fans confidence, last thing we need is to start the season of with the ***** booing the players off if we lose. If we're serious about finishing mid-table upwards this season there is no reason why we should lose any game in the first month.

Originally posted by BARRman;23676

thats cause hes a brilliant singer and songwriter, in some ways he wishes hed touch us all, obviosly not the girls, as hes a well a bit george michael

whats white and runs down toilet walls??

george michaels latest release:eek:

Archived