George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tombo all the WBA fans love him, he was a regular starter for us a couple seasons back until bad injury and we loaned him out to gain fitness, but he does look more to stay with us from what we have all heard over here

I know that but all I've heard from Baggies fans is how he's burned his bridges at the club and they want him gone. Not sure he can just stay after all that.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but still, I doubt it...

I must admit i feel this saga has over shadowed the New signings we have made, i think the excitment has been all about George...I hope we sign him and then we can all spend time thinking about the new players and what they could bring...just an oppinion guys DNA

Reckon if you ask any Villa fan who their main rivals are, they would say Birmingham City. You are to Villa what Leicester are to the Rams - of no real consequence!

As an outsider looking in I can understand you coming to that conclusion. But I can assure you majority of WBA fans regard villa as their traditional rivals and vice versa.

I could make an assumption as to who your rivals are but it would just be a guess, and I don't like being wrong

But then his Premier League career will be over a year from now... if he joins a big club like us, he'll be a Premier League player for the rest of his career, instead of being the star on a team that's been picked over after it gets relegated.

Only time will tell, we've been tipped for relegation every season we've been in the PL. So I wouldn't go getting too excited that we'll go down next year. Championship is a tough league so not clear cut you'll be going up either.

I've been told this by someone who possibly could have real information.......

There is a second player involved, no idea who or in which direction, but it is being pursued as a Two player deal.

unlike a few of their Fans and some of the media, the clubs are amicably working together

and hopefully will get it sorted soon...  

BUT a deadline has been set and if it hasn't happened by the end of the weekend(?), then it won't. 

There is a second player involved, no idea who or in which direction, but it is being pursued as a Two player deal.

unlike a few of their Fans and some of the media, the clubs are amicably working together

BUT a deadline has been set and if it hasn't happened by the end of the weekend(?), then it won't. 

Connar Salmon? straight swap not a problem ;)

would make sense on why it's taking so long

I've been told this by someone who possibly could have real information.......  There is a second player involved, no idea who or in which direction, but it is being pursued as a Two player deal. unlike a few of their Fans and some of the media, the clubs are amicably working together and hopefully will get it sorted soon...   BUT a deadline has been set and if it hasn't happened by the end of the weekend(?), then it won't.

If this is true, which I doubt by the way, surely it would have to happen by tomorrow otherwise it ain't happening before the weekend cos Thorne will be in the U S of A

would make sense on why it's taking so long

but thing that got me thinking was "not sure which direction"

You would think that "Cash plus a make weight player" would be obviously how it would be if talking about a Two player deal..

so why did he say not sure on which direction? 

Archived