Serial killers

Cisse

It's not job for kids so maybe you haven't missed it yet... Fascinating? Sometimes.

But being afraid when working doesn't sound too good for your health, does it?

Do you work in this field then?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like that moron George Bush number 2 said " there are evildoers". But then there are people that have something physically wrong in their brains. And when they act on it the result is horrific. But if your brain tells you to do something won't you do it ? I know when my brain says to hit someone I will do it. If my brain says run away I will run away. It's basic instinct. I can't help it.

Yesterday I watched a documentary of Volker Eckert who killed a lot of women. After the guy killed himself they found a same kind of physical trauma in his brains that they have found before from same kind of people. So perhaps he didn't actually have a choice of not doing what he did.

I have always wanted all the murderers dead but now that I'm aging and have learned about these things it raises questions. They have made a lot of studies with convicts in USA and found that it is a really big number of them that have something wrong with their brain. And these people haven't chosen to be this way.

Funny, you mention George Bush 2, the man with more blood on his hands than everyone else mentioned on this thread combined.

Archived