Gardening Services

dcfc_kev

Serious Question.

Does anyone have any contacts for Garden Services,

have recently moved house and the garden is like a jungle, its going to be a really big job, the whole lot needs clearing and then some decking and a lawn need putting down.

Thought i'd find no end of adverts for gardening services but i'm struggling.

need it sorting ASAP

cheers

Kev

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to be careful with an overgrown garden, female stalkers could be lurking in your bushes.

It might sound obvious but have you tried the Yellow pages and Yell.com? also has Derby got a stuff4sale website? we have one up here and people use it to advertise services. Finally eBay have a services section now as well I heard.

I had a bit of a look through the yellow pages last night, alot of the calls i made said they wouldnt be able to start it for ages, or others said that i would have to sort the hiring of the equipment as well. i thought there would be loads of people looking for this kind of work in the current climate.

I'd see that as a sign of a decent gardner or any other services for that matter. You don't want a gardner coming round to look at a job and turn round and say he can start tomorrow, no bookings - crap.

aint there no young local lads near you that you could trust to do the clearing up i used to do this kind of thing in the summer hols for a few extra bob maybe try a ad in the newsagents or something plus it won't cost you as much when it come to laying the turf / deck

i think its going to be a fairly big job, some really old tree's that will need uprouting properly, i reckon they might need a digger of some kind, so doubt that young lads would have the right gear for it etc...

Cheers David i'll have a look at them add's later at home, Ebay is blocked at work sadly!

Archived