A little bit.

Mafiabob

About me. The first blog I did is the aim story of where and who I am today. Hope you take time to read. Thankyou thebaronwrites.wordpress.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, as someone who's life revolves around poker and horse racing I can relate big time, not that I'm an addict, but was probably border line when I was aged 15 to 17. 

One of my close mates got quite badly into debt, borrowed off wonga, borrowed money off me and lied about what it was for. Wasnt really angry, just felt bad for him. 

Doing my disseration on 16-18 year olds perceptions of gambling as well. 

Interesting, as someone who's life revolves around poker and horse racing I can relate big time, not that I'm an addict, but was probably border line when I was aged 15 to 17.

One of my close mates got quite badly into debt, borrowed off wonga, borrowed money off me and lied about what it was for. Wasnt really angry, just felt bad for him.

It's a ticking time bomb mate, I'm a regular at Gamblers Anonymous and people are getting younger and younger there. At least I've got through the hardest part. The first 18 months but I'm only one bet away from disaster so going to G A is like my medicine.

Archived