The dcfcfans.co.uk Official Forum Awards 2009

Perky1106

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw you there at Donny, you must have been boiling.

Is it your outfit or did you rent it?

I might do something silly like that this season, mainly for the reason that if Vicky sees me at away games she doesn't know who I really am.

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;21091

I saw you there at Donny, you must have been boiling.

Is it your outfit or did you rent it?

I might do something silly like that this season, mainly for the reason that if Vicky sees me at away games she doesn't know who I really am.

Didnt you say you saw me or something but didnt say hello? =/

Im glad a few people turned out in fancy dress, was me sutty an my mates idea , got in touch with the club they put it on dcfc.co.uk on the fixture info, still had a few turn out, i even had camo face paint on that day too... my mate zmithy was a smurf, and ofcourse sutty an jord the banana's

Originally posted by MattyTheRam;21107

Didnt you say you saw me or something but didnt say hello? =/

Im glad a few people turned out in fancy dress, was me sutty an my mates idea , got in touch with the club they put it on dcfc.co.uk on the fixture info, still had a few turn out, i even had camo face paint on that day too... my mate zmithy was a smurf, and ofcourse sutty an jord the banana's

ofcourse i saw you boys lol we were standing at the burger bar at the end of the jitty just around the corner from the ground next minute you lot all came running up shouting lol u not remember ? you were on the train with my mates dcfcgaz is was one of them matty

Originally posted by derbydan;21187

ofcourse i saw you boys lol we were standing at the burger bar at the end of the jitty just around the corner from the ground next minute you lot all came running up shouting lol u not remember ? you were on the train with my mates dcfcgaz is was one of them matty

Yeh i know that buddy

Was talking to Joe, i remember coming to see you in your seat aswell.. and saw some people dressed as batman, yeh was on train with your mates coming up, good laugh

Archived