Football Manager 09

CommonsIsGod

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got it but I don't play it much tbh. I prefer playing with strong graphics and seeing the football like PES and FIFA. If I wanted to be a manager, I'd do a coaching course.

It's still a fun game though and is very in depth. The game seems to be the best contributer to 'The rumour mill' during transfer windows.

Originally posted by PearTree Ram;1680

I played it for a bit, then got bored....kept messing up starting again then thought, what's the point.

I think you would be better off with Football Manager 1900 with Steve Bloomer in the team

Originally posted by JoeMadRam;1683

I've got it but I don't play it much tbh. I prefer playing with strong graphics and seeing the football like PES and FIFA. If I wanted to be a manager, I'd do a coaching course.

It's still a fun game though and is very in depth. The game seems to be the best contributer to 'The rumour mill' during transfer windows.

Yea - you find the player on FM and then use YouTube to back yourself up. This is the cornerstone on which the current transfer market was built.

I'm an FM addict myself - best career so far in this version was three seasons with Huddersfield.

If anyone fancies a network game (and can get the game running quickly over a network) give me a shout. Except you Thornhill, you bully.

Originally posted by gawa_ram;1798

Yea - you find the player on FM and then use YouTube to back yourself up. This is the cornerstone on which the current transfer market was built.

I'm an FM addict myself - best career so far in this version was three seasons with Huddersfield.

If anyone fancies a network game (and can get the game running quickly over a network) give me a shout. Except you Thornhill, you bully.

I only just noticed that... god, I'm now a gay crossdressing bully with a houseboat... awesome.

Archived