Cooking doesn't get better than this...

Day

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you read the comments on Amazon?

------------------------------------------------------------------

At $49.99 you can't go wrong. Where else can you find a whole chicken that comes with it's own vaseline for non-stick oven action? Every can comes with it's own bonus surprise. I was fortunate enough to find the head of the chicken still attached in my can. The beak came in handy for a crunchy treat after dinner. A friend found mature eggs in her chicken, kids had egg sandwiches the following morning.Take advantage and order Sweet Sue Whole Chicken in a Can before this low priced offer expires or you just might end up paying regular price $129.99.

PROS: no need to chew, slides right down your throat for easy swallowing-senior citizen friendly, each can comes with a unique surprise inside,recession prices.

CONS: Slippery when handled, chicken could be bigger, Sweet Sue should come out with a new line of flavors (Cajun, BBQ, CURRY)

------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought me three cans of these for Thanksgiving and boooy we tore those bad boys up! And our special surprise three whole eggs! We couldn't fry all of them because there was one close to birth in one of the eggs, so we made chicken wings out of him!

Thankyou Sue!

Not sure to be honest, it's on Amazon and the button is there to buy it, whether or not you actually get a chicken in a can delivered I don't know and nor will I have know unless Boycie orders one to spice up his Pot Noodles.

Archived